There are thousands of cryptocurrency markets where you can start your crypto adventure.
If you’ve been in the crypto space for a while now, you’ve probably heard of Paxful, one of the world’s leading peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms.
We have seen this market grab the headlines recently. But have you ever thought about what this platform really has to offer? Let’s find out.
What is Paxful?
Paxful is a platform powered by people founded by Ray Youssef and Artur Schaback. Its goal is to empower billions of people around the world who do not have access to financial services by harnessing the powerful potential of Bitcoin (BTC).
The platform is approved by more than 6 million people in the world who use the market to the fullest.
In addition to making money through crypto trading, many users also use the platform to make cheaper and faster money transfers, faster and borderless payments, to create and grow crypto communities, And much more.
The platform allows users to connect directly with another merchant. To maintain a safe business environment, it uses a secure escrow service to protect both the buyer and the seller.
During a transaction, crypto funds are held in escrow and released once the transaction is confirmed.
Paxful also has a mobile app where users can access their crypto funds and accounts whenever and wherever they want.
The Paxful mobile app serves as a digital wallet where you can store, track and manage your crypto; and a marketplace where you can trade anytime and anywhere with just a few clicks on your smartphone.
You can download it on iOS and Android devices.
Supported cryptocurrencies and payment methods
What makes it very popular for many crypto traders around the world is the wide array of payment options it offers. On Paxful, you almost have 400 Ways to Sell Effortlessly and buy bitcoins, Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT).
You can choose from payment groups of bank transfers, online wallets, cash payments, goods and services, digital currencies, debit or credit cards, and gift cards of different brands.
Like in any other market, buying and selling cryptocurrencies on Paxful is also chargeable. Here is a quick overview of Paxful’s fees:
|Payment group||To sell||To buy|
|Credit / debit card||1%||No charges|
|Digital currency||1%||No charges|
|Online wallet||1%||No charges|
|Goods and services||1%||No charges|
|Gift card||5% iTunes and Google Play gift cards
3% for all other types of gift cards
Get started on Paxful
Thinking of starting your crypto journey on Paxful? Here are some of the most important things you should know.
How to create an account
- Go to www.paxful.com and click on Register now
- Enter your email address and create a strong password of at least six characters
- Click on Create an account and wait to be redirected to your profile page
You will also instantly receive a free bitcoin wallet to get you started right away.
How to recover your account or password
- Go to www.paxful.com and click on Log in
- Under the email address box, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address, and then tap Request a new password
- Log in to the email address you provided and look for the Paxful password reset message
- On the email, click Reset password and you will be redirected to the password reset page
- Type in your new password and once you’re ready click Create a new password
- Click on Return connection and use your new password to log in
How to deposit crypto into your Paxful wallet
- Log into your Paxful account and go to the Wallet page
- Choose the crypto you want to deposit, then click To receive
- Scan the QR code or copy your Paxful Wallet address
- Enter your Paxful Wallet address on the website, app or ATM. If you used the QR code, your wallet address should automatically appear on the app or ATM screen
- Confirm the transaction
How to withdraw crypto from your Paxful wallet
- Log into your Paxful account and go to the Wallet page
- Click on Send under the crypto wallet you want to withdraw from
- Enter the amount in the amount field of the crypto you prefer
- Type in the crypto address of your recipient. If you are sending crypto to another Paxful user, you can simply enter their username in the To another Paxful user field
- Once you are ready, click To continue
- Carefully check all the details you entered and make sure they are correct. If you have enabled your two-factor authentication (2FA), enter your 2FA code, then click Send Bitcoin Now
How to buy cryptos on Paxful
- Log into your Paxful account and click To buy
- Indicate the cryptocurrency you want to buy, the payment method you prefer, the amount you want to spend and the currency you want to use, then click on Find offers
- From the list of offers, choose the one that best suits your trading needs, then click To buy
- You will then be redirected to the offer page. Scroll down a bit and carefully read the terms of the seller’s offer
- If you agree to your business partner’s terms and conditions, enter the amount you want to purchase, and click Buy now
- Discuss the details of the trade with the seller via live chat
- Once your payment is complete, click on Paid and wait for your crypto to be sent to your Paxful Wallet
How to sell cryptos on Paxful
- Log into your Paxful account and click Create an offer
- Choose your preferred crypto, then select To sell as type of offer
- Choose the payment method and currency you like, then click The next step
- Indicate the type of encryption rate you want to use and how much you want to earn
- Define your commercial offer and time limits, then click on The next step
- Write short and clear terms of offer and business instructions, then click Create an offer
- After successfully creating an offer, wait for a buyer to start the transaction
Ready to start your trading journey on Paxful?
Paxful offers many financial opportunities that allow you to create a steady stream of income by joining its rewarding programs. You can find out more about Paxful by visiting their page. So, do you think Paxful has what you need for your trading needs? Explore the features it offers and see for yourself.
* The content of this article is for informational purposes only, you should not interpret this information or other documents as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. Paxful, Inc. is not affiliated with iTunes, Google Play, or any other payment method. We do not claim to be supported by or supporting these services. Their respective wordmarks and trademarks belong to them alone.
Official social accounts
This is an approval paid by Paxful